Kixx HD1 High grade diesel engine oil for heavy duty vehicles, producing excellent performances
• Mixed fleets of European, North American diesel engines (high speed, four-stroke, turbocharged or naturally aspirated)
• Mixed fleets of both diesel and gasoline engines
• Mixed fleets including both old and new equipment
• Commercial road transport, including the latest electronic controlled engines.
• It meets the major diesel engine manufacturers requirements
• Stop-and-go vehicles in high soot loading service such as buses and waste collection trucks
• Off-highway vehicles and plant
• API CI-4/SL, ACEA E7-16
• 10W-40 / 15W-40: VDS-3, MB 228.3, MAN 3275, MTU Type 2, Mack EO-M Plus, Renault RLD-2, CES 20078 Approved CES 20076,77, Cat ECF 2, ECF 1-a, Global DHD-1 Recommended
• 10W-30 / 20W-50: VDS-3, MB 228.3, MAN 3275, MTU Type 2, Mack EO-M Plus, Renault RLD-2, CES 20076, 77, 78, Cat ECF 2, ECF 1-a, Global DHD-1 Recommended
Minimizes fleet operating costs
Excellent deposit control on valves and piston crownlands reduces oil consumption. Exceptional oxidation stability and soot control extends oil drain capability so that equipment is in service longer generating revenue. Outstanding valve train wear protection maintains fuel economy.
Extends engine life to overhaul
High level of anti-wear additive protects against valve train wear and scuffing of highly loaded parts operating under boundary lubrication conditions.
• Kixx HD1 has excellent performance for sustaining durability with EGR system.
• Kixx HD1 protects sludge formed by sulfur and fuel combustion without the need for overly shortened drain intervals.