Kixx HDX is a premium performance, multigrade, heavy-duty diesel engine oil specifically designed for new low emission 2017 model year on-highway engine using ULSD (Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel) and Tier 4 non-road exhaust emission standards. It is formulated using the most advantaged additive technology available to provide outstanding engine protection for EURO VI emissions standard for on highway diesel trucks. It is also recommended for a wide range of diesel engines requiring the latest API CK-4, ACEA E9 performance lubricants operating under the most severe service conditions.
DOWNLOAD MSDS BY VISCOSITY
• Kixx HDX is a mixed fleets motor oil recommended for diesel engines equipped with DPF(Diesel Particulate Filter) or SCR(Selective Catalytic Reduction) and in other after-treatment systems where an API CK-4 engine oil is specified
• It is developed in response to EURO VI emissions standard
• It is formulated for superior performance with ULSD but also with both normal and low sulfur diesel fuels
• It is recommended for use in off-highway and construction applications which require an API CK-4 Service Category
• Meets major diesel engine manufacturers requirements
• Mixed fleets including both old and new equipment
• Commercial road transport, including the latest electronic controlled engines
• Stop-and-go vehicles in high soot loading service such as buses and waste collection trucks
• API CK-4, ACEA E9-16
• Volvo VDS 4.5. Mack EOS-4.5. Renault VI RLD-3. Cummins CES 20086. Caterpillar CAT ECF-3 Approved MB 228.31. MTU Type 2.1. Deutz DQC III-10 LA. Detroit Diesel DFS93K222. Ford WSS-M2C171-F1 Recommended
Enhanced emission control system life
Extends DPF life for less frequent downtime and cleaning, thus decreasing your maintenance.
Minimizes Inventory costs
Backwards compatible with all previous API Oil Service Categories and engine models. One oil for all services, in four-stroke gasoline and all naturally aspirated turbocharged and modern electronically controlled/low emission diesel engines. One oil that allows users with a wide mix of engine brands to enjoy simplified inventory and dispensing systems that help save money, space, handling time, and avoid product misapplication.
Reduced Maintenance and Operating costs
Excellent soot dispersion and wear control. Cylinders, pistons, rings, and injectors are well protected against wear and corrosion, lasting longer in service and requiring less maintenance. Contributes to maximum vehicle utilization and minimum downtime.
Extends engine life to overhaul
High level of anti-wear additive protects against valve train wear and scuffing of highly loaded parts operating under boundary lubrication conditions.