Kixx Hydro HVL Premium Long-life Antiwear Hydraulic Fluid for Excavator
• Industrial hydraulic equipment subject to wide variation in temperatures
• Hydraulic Systems in mobile, construction and agricultural equipment
• Industrial Hydraulic systems with vane, gear or piston pumps
• Enclosed gears operating under moderate load conditions
• Industrial circulating systems where a rust and oxidation inhibitor or antiwear oil is required
Kixx Hydro HVL meets performance standards as below.
• Denison Hydraulics HF-0
• Vickers I-286-S [industrial applications], M-2950-S [mobile applications]
• Bosch Rexroth RE 90 220
• ISO Standard 6743 Part 4, Type HV
• GB 11118.1-2011, L-HV
• DIN 51524 Part 3, HVLP
Wide temperature application
Shear stable, multi-viscosity characteristics reduce the risk of breakdown in high pressure & high load hydraulic systems which operate over a wide temperature range.
Longer equipment life
Special anti-wear additive package reduces wear by protecting surfaces when applied load causes breakdown of the lubricating film.
Effective rust and oxidation inhibitor system prevents
– the production of abrasive particles from rust & deposits
– varnishes and sludges from oil breakdown which can damage equipment surfaces & seals
– filters being blocked prematurely
Good hydrolytic stability and water separation characteristics provide excellent filterability in the presence of water contamination. Good anti-foam and air release properties ensure smooth operation and system efficiency.
Extended oil service life
High oxidation stability resists oil thickening and deposit formation in service, eliminating the need for unscheduled change of hydraulic fluid.