Kixx Machine PM Paper Machine Lubricant
• Circulating oil system of paper machines, particularly those equipped with ultra-fine filters, superheated steam, or those susceptible to water contamination.
• Suction box pumps, vacuum and white water pumps, agitators, reduction gears and gear head motors
• Pulp grinders and pulp refiner oil circulation system
• Gear drive units and pumps in industrial applications
• Plain and antifriction bearings at elevated ambient temperatures as high as 80˚C.
• Meet or exceeds all the lubricant specification requirements of today’s pulp and paper industry.
Minimizes unscheduled down time
High oxidation stability provides excellent resistance to deposit formation. The detergent/dispersant additive system enables quick removal of deposit from hot bearing surfaces, and the suspension of small particle, rendering them harmless.
Compatible with ultra-fine filters
The specially balanced additive package and highly refined base stock provide the outstanding filterability essential for ultra-fine filters, even in the presence of water.
Excellent water separability characteristics permit rapid separation of water in circulating oil system reservoirs, reducing the chance of premature filter plugging and increase metal-to-metal contact.
Less frequent circulating system changes
High oxidation stability ensures long lubricant service life, particularly in newer design machine with smaller, tighter oil reservoirs.