Kixx Machine General Purpose Industrial Lubrication Oil
• General purpose industrial lubrication, particularly in “oncethrough” lubrication systems
• Industrial circulating systems, particularly those incorporating clay filters to remove high levels of contamination
• Light duty gear cases
• Plain and rolling element bearings
• Engine air cleaners
• Machine tools
• Process or extenders oils in the rubber and plastics industries
• Vacuum pumps
• Heat transfer fluid, where uninhibited oils are recommended
This highly refined straight mineral oil offers excellent filterability with all commercial filters, and performs exceptionally well with filters using fuller’s earth maximizing filter change intervals.
Long oil service life
Natural oxidation stability resists oil degradation and protects against oil thickening.
Superior water separating characteristics prevent sludge in low operating temperature conditions where condensation is a problem. Low carbon residue forming tendencies minimize deposit formation deposit formation in air compressor service.