Kixx Rockdrill Pneumatic Percussion Tool Lubricant
• Percussion-type air tools operating under wet or dry conditions, including: Rock drills
• Concrete and pavement breakers (jackhammers)
• Riveting and chipping hammers, etc.
• Centralized lubricators of larger crawler-mounted drill rigs
• Ambient temperature guidelines for adequate atomization of air-line lubricators: 5˚C to 25˚C
Maximum working life of equipment
Special EP and high film strength oiliness additives withstand shock loads under boundary lubrication conditions and protect components against wear.
Protects surfaces in wet conditions
Superior emulsification properties prevent water wash-off from critical areas when operating with wet air, or during hollow rod “wet drilling” operations.
Effective rust and corrosion inhibitor system protects critical components in wet air or “wet drilling” operation.
Highly refined base oils with low carbon forming characteristics and special oxidation inhibitor prevent the formation of sludge and deposits which can produce sluggish valve action.
Effective anti-foam inhibitor resists foaming in air-line lubricators to enable easy control of oil feed by ensuring regular supply of lubricant to the tool.
Special anti-misting additive minimizes oil fog formation in equipment exhausts.