Kixx Spindle Spindle Oil
• Textile machine spinning frame spindles
• Automated machine tools
• High speed, lightly loaded spindles, or where the use of higher viscosity oils leads to unacceptably high temperatures (ISO 10)
• Industrial circulating oil system
• Hydraulic systems where lower viscosity, anti-wear lubricants are recommended
• Cincinnati-Miacron specification P-62 (ISO 10) for light spindle oils
Maximizes equipment life
The anti-wear additive package protects bearing surfaces from wear when increasing load and temperature can cause breakdown of the oil film.
Reduces maintenance cost
Selected oxidation inhibitors help prevent formation of damaging deposits and varnish at elevated temperatures. Effective rust and corrosion inhibitors protect equipment under humid operating conditions.
Long service life
Highly refined base oils and effective oxidation inhibitor system provide excellent resistance to degradation and thickening of the oil in service.