Kixx Therm AB 20 Linear Alkyl Benzene Synthetic Heat Transfer Fluid
Kixx Therm AB 20 is recommended for usage at temperature range -10~+300˚C and can be used in dyeing plants, heating system in chemical plants, injection molding system, pulp and paper industry and other wide range of heating systems.
• KS M 2501
• GB 23971-2009
• Superior oxidation stability enables long period usage at high temperature.
• Superior rust and corrosion preventive technology that protects the system in use.
• Superior thermal stability and minimize sludge formation.
• Extends the lifetime of equipment by minimizing sludge and oxidized material formation.
• Superior low temperature performance for usage at cold climate.
• Can be used in mixture with mineral oil or other alkyl benzene type heat transfer fluid.