Kixx Turbine High Performance Turbine Oil
• Steam and hydraulic turbines operating under all service conditions
• Centrifugal, rotary and reciprocating compressors, turbo-blowers and centrifugal pumps, requiring a rust and oxidation inhibited oil (not recommended for use in breathing air compressors)
• Hydroelectric turbines
• Other applications where high quality rust and oxidation inhibited oils are required.
• Siemens TLV 9013 04/05 approved
• Alstom HTGD 90117 approved
• Meets the requirements of major turbine builders including GE, Westinghouse, ABB
Long service life assured by outstanding resistance
Excellent thermal and oxidation Stability
Excellent Filterability even in the presence of water and non turbine oil contaminants such as hydraulic oils.
Maintains high power output by resisting air entrainment in oil circulation
Allows easy removal of water
Robust demulsibility control such that excess water, which is commonplace in steam turbines, can be drained easily from the lubrication system, minimizing corrosion and premature wear.
Protects against rust and corrosion
Prevents the formation of rust and guards against the onset of corrosion ensuring the protection of the equipment following exposure to humidity or water during operation and during shut down.
Allows one oil to be used for both turbine and non-turbine application