Kixx Way Lube Machine Tool Slideway Lubricant
• Machine tool slideways and guides
• Horizontal slideways (ISO 68)
• Light-to-moderate applications (ISO 68)
• Vertical slideways (ISO 220)
• More severe applications (ISO 220)
• Suitable for use with Bijur Automatic Lubricant delivery systems
• Other industrial applications requiring a tacky, non-corrosive product with EP properties.
• Cincinnati Machine specification P-53 Combination Hydraulic and Way oil (ISO 32)
• Cincinnati Machine specification P-47 Heavy-Medium Way oil (ISO 68)
• Cincinnati Machine specification P-50 Heavy Way oil (ISO 220)
Smooth, chatter-free operation
Special friction modifier provides high lubricity to reduce friction and drag which can cause stick-slip and machine tool chatter, adversely affecting surface finish on machined pieces.
Accurate table positioning
Friction modifier and tackiness additive provides a high strength, thick oil film that enables accurate table positioning and prevents wear of system components.
EP additive system produces a protective film under heavily loaded conditions to prevent scoring of slideways and guides. Rust and corrosion inhibitor protects machine fluids.
Stay in place
Special tackiness agent prevents fluid from draining away from lubricated surfaces, particularly on vertical ways. Tackness and high film strength minimizes squeeze-out of the lubricant on heavily loaded ways, and prevents fluid wash out by emulsifiable cutting fluids.